At GTL Trustees we have a basket of products and services depending on clients’ expectations, objectives and risk appetite. Some of the key products/services are:
- Fixed deposit investments in FGN Naira: for 30/60/180/365/366 days
- Fixed deposit investments in USD $: for clients seeking to hedge against inflation and Naira devaluation.
- OSG Securities Linked Note:for client’s seeking long term lock-in periods.
- Educational Investment Plan (EIP): An educational product designed to help parents save toward the secondary and university education of their children/Ward.
- Greenwich Kiddies Investment: Designed for parents seeking to save towards the education of their teenage/ infant children between the ages of 0–11.
- GTL investment Club: A thrift society deliberately targeted at employees in paid employment/entrepreneurs whose main objective is growing their savings over time.
- Multiple Office Offering: Targeted at large families who want to preserve the family wealth.
- Pastors and Ministers Retirement Plan: Targeted at serving clergy men whose objective is saving towards their retirement.
- Estate Planning: Designed for individuals wishing to transfer their wealth to family members upon their demise.
All our clients are entitled to quarterly statements and plan are on to enable on-line real time viewing of investment positions by clients. Clients are also entitled to quarterly newsletters enlightening them on all aspects of the financial market.
Within 24 hours of receipt of client’s termination instruction.
Yes. This largely depends on the client’s investment objective(s) and risk appetite. We discuss with our clients and our understanding of the client’s need guide our recommendation(s) on what plans/products/services best suit them.
We have been in existence for over two decades and operate in a sector that is highly regulated by Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC). We have over N50 Billion Assets Under Management. We have consistently delivered value to our clients and stakeholders.
You can fix your money for 30 days, 60days,180 days and 365/6 days tenor.
All earned interest is paid at the maturity of each investment into the client’s designated account or recapitalized (rolled over) with the principal amount or as may be directed by the client.
On notification of the passage of the client, the person indicated in the Investment Form as the Next of kin is contacted and upon confirmation of the client’s passing, the Company’s Deceased Client Policy is applied to enable the family members access the deceased’s funds.
No. Your investment had a pre-agreed rate and so cannot lose value. Whatever interest rate is agreed between our client and the Company is sacrosanct. However, such rate can be reviewed at maturity of the deposit and a new rate, depending on the prevailing market rate will be agreed.
Yes, but strictly on client’s request. In view of the dynamics of these asset classes, we enlighten clients regarding the investment risks inherent in those assets.
The minimum deposit our company accepts would depend on the plan or product selected by the clients.